Jl audio e series amps?

Silver Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 271
are they good?, how do they compare to the slash series amps?

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1654
all jl audio amps are nice. how do they compare? look at the power ratings. you really cant go wrong with jl products

Silver Member

Post Number: 273
where is the cheapest website to buy a jl 500/1, or any jl products besides ebay?

Silver Member
Username: Teddy21

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 112
i think the "e" series was the first line that JL came out with. They are probably good but they dont have that feature that makes them put out the same output from 1-4 ohms on them. This kid at work has a couple of them hooked up to his system but his faking car rattles so much i couldnt really hear if it sounded good.

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2412
the JL "E" series came out long after the "Slash" Series amps. theres really no comparasion between the "Slash" and the "E". the "Slash" series are some of the bast amps you can buy. the "E"'s just give you a little more flexability with the output since they don't use the R.I.P.S. system to regulate the inputs and outputs.

the "E" series is also going to be replaces with the "A" series sometime. JL always announces stuff, then it comes out a year or more later, even though i think they said the new amps were comming out this summer, lol.

Bronze Member
Username: Themax99se

Post Number: 30
Then what makes the Slash series better? I know they are alot heavier and sturdier in design.

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 799
drunkbob "they dont have that feature that makes them put out the same output from 1-4 ohms on them".

that's the reason

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 983
The Slash series has many benefits but the major ones are the regulated power supply from 11.5v-14v and the impedence is good from 1.5ohm to 4ohm which doesn't effect(lessen or increase) power ratings.

Silver Member

Post Number: 281
where is the cheapest website to buy a jl 500/1, or any jl products besides ebay?

Silver Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 116
right here, i been dying to get rid of my 500/1 so i can pay my court fees, $240 shippd and its yours, perfect condition all around...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us