Diamond Padding

Silver Member
Username: Johnfiac

Il USA

Post Number: 149
Does this stuff really improve the bass inside your car, i have a 99 blazer and i feel the bass when i stand behind the back hatch. It feels like i lose alot of bass, but i dont know how effective the padding is, is it worth the time and money to put it in unlike a power cap...(things they sell for money without a big purpose)

Silver Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 841
sound deadning is definately worth the money. don't know about that product though as i haven't used it. i have sat in cars that had dynomat and edead put in, also fatmat (i think thats what its called) and hushmat, and the difference is night and day from a ride with it and a ride with no sound deadning. have heard from friends that used hushmat thats' it's really not that great and they eventually ripped it out and used other stuff though.

Silver Member
Username: Johnfiac

Il USA

Post Number: 154
Sorry i meant Dynamat.... i dont know where diamond padding came from haha.... maybe i should lay off the booze

Gold Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 1199
John, if you use dynamat, and stand behind your vehicle, you're going to hear even less bass. :-) But on the inside, you'll love the difference, it's very nice. On the outside, too, however, you'll notice there are far less rattles going on.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us