Panasonic CQ-VD7500U unlock code!!

Username: Zergiotech

San Diego, CA

Post Number: 1
please if someone know how to unlock a panasonic dvd-monitor tuchscreen!! please tell me how!! I buy it used, but the password they gave me does not work!! please help!!

Silver Member
Username: Johnfiac

Il USA

Post Number: 141
maybe it was stolen lol

San Diego, CA

Post Number: 2
i don't think was stolen because he gave me everything it comes with, the cable, the control, the brain, the plugs, and I think is hard to steal all!! generally they sell parts of the system!! and I think maybe one number of the code he gave me is wrong, and is almost impossible to know which number is wrong!!! sorry I can't prove you is not stolen, but if you can help me I will appreciate so much!! and if not! tnx anyways!!

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2394
check the manual for a default code if you got it. if not, i'm sure you can find it online.

San Diego, CA

Post Number: 3
I can't find any defauld code in my manual!! I looked for it for about 1 hour and I still can't find it!! If you can tell me the specific page or where to look for it, please!! but I think there is no default code in the manual because it says that in case you forgot the ID-code you will need to contact with a panasonic dealer!!

Tnx!!

Username: Mkjones

let me know too when you find out because i recently changed my car battery and i forgot my code

Username: Mackey11

So I call panasonic and they said that all you have to do is just hold the track button to the right for 10 sec and it will enter the code for you. I tried it and it really works, after I got pass the code I went to the id code menu an entered my own pass code. So go and try it now and just thank me later. lol

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3188
That's crazy that it's so easy...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us