Username: Bulldogsm2008

Iowa City, Iowa

Post Number: 205
http://www.bcae1.com/
scroll down to 111 on the right side and it has 3 different ways

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

Post Number: 237
aight thanks man, and one more question, for securing my sub box to the car, what is a good product to do so? ive heard l brackets and such, but i was thinking something along the lines of VELCRO, anyone ever used it? just thought it might work, thanks

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2619
it would work to keep it like in place and not sliding but it sure isnt gonna keep ya system from getting stolen...
heck some ppl dont even secure there box.
its really just personal preference...now u better get pics up lol...ive been dying to see ur install lol.

Silver Member

Post Number: 239
lol aight should be in by tonight, even if i did use l brackets i dont think that is going to top them,but no way to open the trunk, cuz im disabling trunk pop in the glove box, so i think ill be okay, if someone wants it their gonna get one way or another, id rather them just take it than messing with the rest of the car tho, so velcro will do okay to keep it from sliding, cool thanks man

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 192
well u have to think about if u get hit by another car velcro wont help at all. ur box will slide and damage the box, subs possibly the car n' any surrounding equipment.. but if ur box has brackets n' u get hit it will still stay in place.. jus somethin to think about cuz it happened to some1 i kno n' his box was broke n' 1 sub was damaged n' the box slammed into his amp n' cap n' busted both those too

Silver Member

Post Number: 242
didnt think about that, im thinkin of just bracketing it down, and hide a screwdriver in my car in case i need to take it out to get the spare

Silver Member

Post Number: 243
so i got it carpeted, lets just say..... well it sucks lol, did halfway decent then both my staple guns ran out so i had to find some staple that didnt fit either gun so i could hammer them in lol, next time imma try using an adhesive, or get someone to do it for me, the front looks decent so iguess its alright no one will see the sides really, thanks for links and advice
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us