Nemen or anyone else that can answer me

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4102
nemen i know you have mustang. can you fit a set of 22" rims on your car? also will it look good.

my friend wants to get 22" rims for his 02 mustang gt and i told him i don't think they will fit but he told me they will.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7772
lift kits..are ur friends...it would look weird but, nobody will have 1 like it....

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4103
so it won't fit without the lift kit then.

btw chauncey, miami is right back into it. rofl

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7774
without the lift kit..it would rub really bad...even with low pro's........

and that game was fixed...no way Dallas blows a 12pt lead..and Dirk missed a free throw???? that never happends...that had to make it look good for tv....lol

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1151
they might fit but he better get used to not turning or hitting bumps.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4105
lol jake. yeah. i think it looks weird. it would look better with the 20s but he insists on 22's. he better get a lift then.

chauncey......fixed? rofl. come on man. we'll see what happens tonight. like i said the heat will win the next 3 games to take the series in 6.

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 904
chad you cant fit 22's on my stang mine is a 1997 the 20's i have now rub only on hard turns but thats it. I havent installed 22's on a new mustang like 02 in my shop yet but im pretty sure you will need a lift kit. the rims i have now cover the whole wheel whel already and i got small tires.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4111
i knew it. my friend is an idiot thinking he can fit a 22 on his car. its cause i have 19" rims on my accord and i make fun of his 16" stock rims. rofl.

the wheel wells on his car does look like he can fit 22s with 35 series tires.

Bronze Member
Username: Brycew7

B.C., B.C.

Post Number: 66
Buddy, where I'm from, if you throw 22's on a stang, u gotta taker' offroading for sure. u know it's just gonna look ridiculously stupid.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us