Ascendant Audio Arsenal 12"

Silver Member
Username: Jonez788

Post Number: 157
I'm currently upgrading my system, and I would like to add two of these Arsenal 12" subs to my trunk.

I would power them with a Kicker KX 800.2 @ 4ohm bridged.

I've just seen these mentioned a few times around here. The price is good for me. And I would put them in a vented box.

I was just looking for some opinions on these since I haven't heard too many things about them Good...Bad? I really like how they are just flat black.

Thanks for any responses.

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
Sorry, I also forgot. If there are any other subs I should look at please let me know. I'm going for 1000 watts RMS total between two subs.

Thanks again.

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2378
for the money, you almost can't beat Ascendant Audio. the Arsenals would be a nice choice. you could also look into Crystal or Image Dynamaics. maybe some JL W6v2's online...

Silver Member

Post Number: 159
How do they sound? I'm not TOO big into SQ. Are they leaned more to SPL or what?

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

Post Number: 227
http://www.realmofexcursion.com/brands/ascendantaudio.htm
16th one down
i have one should be installed by friday ( its a 15 tho)

Silver Member
Username: Shman

Grandville, Michigan United States

Post Number: 255
my arsenal 12 is in a 2.5 cu ft ported box and its powered by an audiobahn a8000t, and its very impressive. i would definately say its an sql sub. my 1 arsenal is almost as loud as my friend's 2 cvr 12's and the sound quality is un comparable. you wont be dissapointed......unless you build a $hitty box......

Silver Member
Username: Stamant

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 183
I have two 10" arsenals ported in a 2.4 cu ft box. I am very impressed with them. I would not say its an all out spl sub. I would say its more sql. They sound amazing. They are accurate, tight, and when I want them to hit low and long they accomplish it with ease.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us