Fusion New Stuff

Silver Member
Username: Yamahabanshee1

Paulding, Ohio USA

Post Number: 320
Has anybody heard anything about fusions new line of equipment? Im thinking about getting 2 12" Fusion PPSW12H subwoofers and aFusion PPAM20001 amplifier. Well I got 2 12" Fusion PowerPlants in a ported to 37hz box. And each chamber in the box giving 2.2 cuft! pushed by a Audiobahn A8002V amp all in a GMC sonoma ext cab! The system now is wired into 4ohm mono! and if i got this new system id wire it into 1ohm! which setup do you people think would get louder and hit harder! need some opinions! thanks everybody!

Silver Member
Username: Skies

Courtenay, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 149
Never heard of Fusion...
I take it they're pure SPL subs though by the way that box is tuned...

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 427
Oh yeah!!!!

We can't wait till they start shipping the new equipment. None of it is in stock yet but it should be soon.
The new stuff looks really cool doesn't it?!

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2564
i havent seen the new fusion prods...but its good stuff guys

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 3750
hehe Zac.:-)

Silver Member

Paulding, Ohio USA

Post Number: 321
so u say go with the new fusion stuff? and i will get louder and hit harder?

OMG IT LOOKS GREAT! im so excited to get it. do u know a date on when it will be able to get purchased? umm no the fusions arent strictly a SPL sub. just an experiment i did and am very happy with. I really like fusion equipment to. glad someone agrees!

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1079
no fusion is about great quality they are mostly underground but they sound good i like their amps push clean power and are not overated bu t the thing i only heard them on competitionwhere i live there are no dealers can someone order fusion products from their website ?

Silver Member

Paulding, Ohio USA

Post Number: 322
anybody else got some opinions

Bronze Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Post Number: 87
dude my friend has fusion amps they are WAAAAYYYY underrated... it said it was pushin 500 rms when its actually getting about 610-625 bridged... it sounds good.. it is acutally over powering his RE se 12
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us