Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 903
1 hifonics Hurceles http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_4238.html

1 zues 5 channel
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_6520.html

2 treo tsx's 15.44

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_6520.html\

on a stock 60 amp alt......LMAO.....LOL...i know it wont but

whut size alt should i get.....i might do a sec...alt dedicated for A/V equipment.

whut do u think about the equipment....open for suggestions....cuz i dont have the money to do it now....(i will work for it) i can fathom spendin 600-700 + my old stuff (500) 1200

i heard that the Hifonics only does 70-80 but then i heard that wasnt true.......whut about sum orion amp.....

FEEDBACK PLZ

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Post Number: 904
http://www.treoonline.com/tsx.html

woops wrong link for TREO sure u guys no but hears the TREO for thos who dont know

Silver Member
Username: Zepcoe

Collierville... Us

Post Number: 418
i like the LED on the 5 channel amp

Silver Member

Post Number: 908
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ he likes the led......LOL......

doze ne1 have proof or no for a fact that hifonics amps are overated n not just sayin that cuz u heard it sumwhere

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 736
i've heard that they are rated at 14.4V and are over rated at that so... yea... BUT THATS JUST WHAT I READ ON ECOUSTICS! and i read it like 20x so i dont' THINK i got it wrong..

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1065
200-240 amps alt u need

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 234
I saw a sheet where someone got a 1605D (I think) and it was overrated at 14.4V too. Great amps though. I have a Zeus 5 channel, and 1 friend has a 1605D and the other has a 1606D and they run great.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1066
yeah they are overated but i dont think that i live in chicago where they assemble those hifoncics like amonth ago i visited hifonics and ask them about their amps they told me that their amps are not overated they put less power because to get the full power u ned the separate balance driver or someting like that and with out that the amp will push about 85%-95% of its power

Silver Member

Post Number: 911
well i saw it too....n it (birth sheet + 1% thd... :-( ne way i might still get it.....

plus i heard its like 70-80% rated RMS still thats 1400-1600 rms 700-800 each......sub....i think that will be okay...

andrew how does that 5 channel run....n can u run it a 3 channels.....

Silver Member

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 759
it had like a 10% something and liek if it had a 1% you hear distortion so idk...

Silver Member

Post Number: 914
yeah thats whut it said...cuz i commmented on that....well that sucks......hope it was a fluke amp

Silver Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 247
Yeah you can run it at 3. I'm not even using the fifth but you can bridge 1-2 and 3-4.

Silver Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 248
for the price, even if they are overrated, you cannot beat hifonics. very durable, have good clean power, and have the "bling" factor w/ the L.E.D.'s

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2587
^^^true dat...
also on some other forums...ppl say there hifonics actually put out what they say, just at 14.4 volts

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 3192
Hifonics, Mean Manchine ALL put out full power... Maxxsonics is really bringing their names back... BIG time! The NEW MB Qts will be out later this year!

Get @ me Killer
:-)

Silver Member

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 855
Killer i wasn't trying to repeat what you said i just didn't understand it so i posted what i rememberd

Bronze Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio

Post Number: 60
a local shop told me that some of the original people who first was linked to hifonics are comeing back.. which they said the older amps where better..so we will see if the qulity gets better or not

Silver Member

Post Number: 938
hey shaine naw im not sayin that u were repeating me.....i commmented that on anutha thread a while back
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us