Hi I need help for my amp

Username: David7

Post Number: 1
My amp has power and when the bass hits the amp losses power but stays on. is this signs of the amp going up? do i need to get a new amp?

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 353
this is the sign of a poor electirical system. your amp is probly still ok. how much rms are you running? youll probly need a high output altenator. exsessiveamperage.com

Post Number: 2
so would u recommend running new wires? i have a 1600 watt legacy blue diamond running two 800 watt xplods with a 3farad legacy capacitor in a compitions box. so shuld i redo the wiring?

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 707
you should sell all that cr4p, then you should upgrade your alternator, all the things you have is overrated by much and why are you using a capacitor without an electrical upgrade. go to www.bcae1.com and learn something before buying

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 708
sell it all, those subs, amps,capacitor, all is overrated. Capacitors are used when you have a good electrical system, you don't have it. Legacy and Sony are pretty bad in car audio and why you didn't ask before buying? go to www.bcae1.com and read something

Bronze Member
Username: Rick_ross

Post Number: 69
you dont need an electrical upgrade to run the sh*t your runnin. i could run that crap with a energizer battery

Bronze Member
Username: Rick_ross

Post Number: 70
when the bass hits the amp loses power because the amp sucks

Post Number: 3
i didnt ask for smart a** comments! all i needed was some dam advice thanks a**holes.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us