Alpine CDA-9853 question

Username: Firebirdchic97

Richmond, Va US

Post Number: 2
Hey, i just bought an Apline CDA-9853 from best buy that was a open item... so pretty much I bought the thing right out of the wall, it was the only one left. Well it didnt come with the manual, and I pretty much figured out the thing, but I have no clue how i would set radio stations. Does anyone have an alpine CDA-9853? who could try their best to explain how to do this... thanks -Steph

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 232
If you mean make it where you can push a button and go to a station, just go to the radio station and hold down the "1" button until it beeps and that will set it. Do the same with all the stations and that should do it.

Bronze Member
Username: Rykie

Post Number: 14
i got the whole manual right by me lol or did i had the deck very good btw but i gave it 2 my best friend because he got his stuff stolen, sadly however good things didnt happen and i got my whole car audio system stolen 2 weeks later. if i remember correctly yes u old the i button near the i-personalize i think and hold it down/ i bought a alpine cda-9857 from best buy but still havent installed it im kind of an "old-school" installer so some of this stuff is kind of confusing.

Bronze Member
Username: Johnfiac

Il USA

Post Number: 93
hold the button prolly, u need to do the same with my kenwood kdc-mp528
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us