You can barely hear my alarm!!!

Silver Member
Username: Hootz

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada

Post Number: 177
just got this thing installed a week ago. It's a compustar, and they mounted the siren up in the frong corner under the hood facing downward, so it's fairly exposed to the ground. and after driving around in the rain, I came home, and when I went to arm it, you could barely hear the chirp. if I set the thing off, it's hardly audible standing next to it. Is it just because it's wet? should I take it back to where I bought it?

Silver Member
Username: Stnorris

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 336
yah id take it back, ask questions that you have and then go from there. maybe get a new one, or get a different one.

by the way, your in the wrong forum.

Silver Member

Post Number: 178
yeah I noticed. No one answers in security

Silver Member
Username: Stnorris

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 339
yeah that forum is probably dead

Bronze Member
Username: Cawb

Post Number: 30
hey brett i had the same problem take the siren out and shake the water out of it and let it dry and then mount it some were so i cant get water in it.

Silver Member
Username: Kaos13

Post Number: 124
yeah just let it dry if it still the same take it back and have them mount the new one somewhere else.

Silver Member

Post Number: 180
yeah, I just went out there, and turned the siren about 90 degrees on its mount. it got a lot louder, but still sounds pretty sick. so there must be water in it. where did you mount yours nick?

Bronze Member
Username: Cawb

Post Number: 33
i mounted mine in my front clip where no water can get to it. yea you gotta keep shakin the water out of it water gets stuck inside the siren.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us