Pioneer Deck Problem

Username: Carladidas

Post Number: 1
I have a Pioneer DEH-P5800MP head unit, and it makes a beeping noise when i press a button. I don't want it to make that beeping noise when i press a button. I don't know how to turn it off. I have looked up and down the manual and nothing. can someone help me?

Username: Carladidas

Post Number: 2
Anyone????????

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 2238
it is in the manual, i think you have to turn the unit off, then hold the function button down. then scroll through options

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 2239
you know, i amy be wrong, thinking of when unit shuts off, but try any way. maybe if you shut off security beep(remove face plate beep) it will turn that off.

Silver Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 991
Yeah that beep is just as annoying as the instant messenger bling, bling. At first it was cute, ha ha, I am getting messages, but in a long convo it will drive you nuts.

Maybe it is a subliminal message from Pioneer so you will not play with the buttons that much. It may even be a warranty issue...lol

Ugh, I am so sorry Mr Carl, but your warranty is void due to your excessive use of the feature buttons.

Whoa, Bahambug! That party died.:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Mrsq

California

Post Number: 60
just press mute when u change stations or tracks so u wont hear it

Bronze Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 18
There is a way to turn the beeps off. I have the same head unit in my SUV. I don't know if I remember this right, but you have to turn the head unit off then hold down one of the top 3 buttons on the left and some options will come up, like setting the time, and it should be somewhere in there to turn it off. I'll play around with mine and if I find how to do it correctly i'll let you know...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us