Hi need help fast findin a amp to get

Bronze Member
Username: Lind3205

Post Number: 23
i have two audiobahn Aw1251T subs and don't know wat amp to get for them. they are 400 watts rms . wat do i need so i can blow my trunk off.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7611
better subs.lol

Username: Badboyspack

Post Number: 4
You want to blow that trunk off the get a Kicker Solo X 18" driver and a 5,000 RMS watt amp !

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7613
nope, that wont blow ur trunk off, also thats not a good setup for daily driving...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
wat amp will power my subs till they peak

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 360
those subs wont blow your trunk off. sorry if the chrome made you believe that. and any decent amp that puts out 800w rms at either 1 ohm or 4 ohm would be fine. http://www.crutchfield.com/S-KELOzkVJ8XN/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g=120&I=037A8002V
theres one that would work fine. im sure u can hunt around and find a better price. im not doing your dirty work

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
so wat kind of subs would be good ones and wat amp

Bronze Member
Username: Ford150nite

Delray Beach, Fl Westplam

Post Number: 40
A ups van and 22 mtx 22" subs and 6 kicker sx1250.1 amps going to each one . And a 5000 amp alt. I think that should do it .

Silver Member

Post Number: 361
in all honesty, talk alittle on here, find out what the good brands are, and all you really need is one good sub, one good enclosure built specifically for that sub, one good amp with a proper electrical system in your car to power it, and your good to go. you dont need 20 woofers and 20000watts to sound good and loud. i honestly dont feel like listing off a bunch of subs and amps. look on woofersetc.com and onlinecarstereo.com and find some you like and ask about them on here

Silver Member

Post Number: 362
side question, is it just some personal goal to actually "blow your trunk off" or do you just want it really fuqin loud.

Username: Munkie

Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 5
^hhaha thats jokes! seriujsly please answer that..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us