Never guess what i saw today!!

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 2308
i was getting some gas and this niiice 05 avalanche was some 22's comes through thumpin and it is really loud and i have to figure out what he has , i follow him to walmart and i asked what kinda system he had and he pointed back to the electronics and i was confused at 1st and he said yup 4 dub 12's and 2 1000 watt sony xplode amps and my jaw just dropped , i went out to his truck for a better listen and that crap is loud as hell , not clear at all but it is loud! , when i heard that system coming by me i never expected it to just be $450 worth of walmart crap :-|

Silver Member
Username: Theweasel

Steamboat springs, Colorado U.S. of A

Post Number: 303
audiobahn's do get loud, no doubt about it. and i'm pretty sure that most sony amps put out about 90 percent of rated power, so there you go.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7539
never heard a sub that was not loud

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 2309
ive heard plenty that wasnt loud

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7541
whats loud to u may not be loud to me..

but any sub, in the right install will be loud...u cant name 1 that will not be loud..

A subwoofer is a LOUDSPEAKER lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 306
bazooka 100w 6" subwoofer

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7542
100 watts can shake ur windows good.....lol, try again...also in the right install it would pound

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 218
I got a 8" tube right now connected to my home theatre man and its nothing specail kinda just for laughs but it shakes my windows and even sometime the downstairs starts to raddle just a little.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7547
thats loud, in a big place like a home, it still shakes stuff...Imagine that in a trunk....

I guess what im trying to say is that its louder then something that size should be..also dont compare that 2 a system running around 3000watts

Bronze Member
Username: Dlenz4437

Post Number: 52
yeah systems can sound pretty loud when there rollin up but once you get in and listen you realize its not really anything special

Bronze Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Post Number: 82
my friend has two 6 1/2 tubes and it shakes his truck

Silver Member

Post Number: 310
alright chauncey about this one

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=15538

or this one
http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:Rockford%20Fosgate%20RFP3808%20Subwoofer%20Speaker:1 990811123;_ylt=AuU11mw7QXobbJoKghABhZpyw44C;_ylu=X3oDMTBuY24wN2thBF9zAzU3NjkwMzgxBGx0AzQE c2VjA3Ny?clink=dmss//ctx=sc:cspeakers_subwoofer,c:cspeakers_subwoofer,mid:59,pid :1990811123,pdid:59,pos:2

what is up with this sub? has to be the worst sq ever
http://store.teptronics.com/pw1286.html

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7567
those would still be loud in the right install, depends on the install, the install will make or break ur system

remember its 90% install 10% equipment

even great stuff can sound horrible, in the wrong install...also i bet that pyramid has better sq then the pyramid square subs.lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 316
yeah but that clarion one is already in an enclosure. and only 64w rms... i think i could get more bass out of good components.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us