Wtf famous car w/ sony???

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

Post Number: 165
i was watching fast inc last night, for the first time. apparently people pay these 3 guys to find them cars, anyway this redneck dude went to compton to rent someguys lowrider for a video shoot, its was 64 impala with haudrylics and looked tight as h.ell but when he opened the trunk he had 4 explodes, wtf why would u spend so much on a ice car and put sony in the trunk???
anyoen else watch the show?

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 600
Sony plays ALOT of money to get thier car audio stuff out there. they payed him money to show that stuff on national TV.

Silver Member

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 602
pays*

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 865
Look up the New 69 Baldwin Motion Camaro....the car cost 427,000....n i think there will only b like 12.....its a very nice car with Sony xlpod system.....they could have atleast put alpine....damn...I also saw a show...where they said they only use high quality speakers for there builds an i saw a bunch of Xplods everywhere...it was so G@Y.....these shows....but yeah they get free equipment to use there products on shows......just like unique whips with JL, and now JBL...advertising runs the world

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 232
i seen that with the lowrider he had the old sony xplods so i dont think they paid him for those cr@p........

Silver Member

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 612
all sony car audio is cr@p... LOL

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 235
yeah no sh!t ^^^^^
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts