Off topic

Silver Member
Username: Rustysurfer916

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 205
just wondering, how much would it cost to ship a nissan skyline R34 from austrialia to florida.
how much would it cost to get it off the road there and on the road here. shipping, passing emissions and all that bull$hit. when its all done whats the final price about. not including the car.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7467
i would guess in the $2000-3000 range

Bronze Member
Username: Dandandan

Brisbane, Queensland Australia

Post Number: 48
i lov nissan skylines u gettin gtr ?

Bronze Member
Username: Dandandan

Brisbane, Queensland Australia

Post Number: 49
i come from australia

Silver Member
Username: Panocha

Post Number: 189
lol dont send money to anyone over seas you will get ripped off unless its a reputable company. but your better off getting one here,,,,

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

Post Number: 157
dude its gonna be more like 8-10k ATLEAST
because im not sure but most ikely will have to convert it to right hand drive if thats the case yea id guess around 10k, plus shipping will be a b.itch

Silver Member
Username: Kaos13

Post Number: 118
and dont forget about the registration titling and all that bs its not even worth it. hes better off finding a skyline at a junk yard i see alot of those over here in the scrap yards.

Silver Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 817
i say if u have the money to spend then do it..ull be the only one in ur hood with a skyline.......whose to stop u from gettin the cara u want

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8073
my bro who is a certified mechanic & vehicle testing inspector said they dont allow skylines into the USA because it failed US safety standards - unless they improved on it or the US changed its rules !? .....

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1473
^^ thats what i heard. i thought they were illegal

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 790
i've never seen any driven on the road but I have seen them at shows owned by people who live in florida. So idk they could be illegal but a lot of people i'm sure register them as like a 240 sx or a maxima or somethin. there are tricks to get them here.

Silver Member
Username: Rustysurfer916

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 206
i dont care i want one. and if it was easy to find one here kevin, i would. you know since everyone in america has a skyline. and i found a 1999 R34 gt25 for like 19990 austrialian dollers. anyone know the difference between the GTR and the gt25? i dont know a whole lot about skylines i just know they get fast easily and they handle damn good. and they look better than any otehr car on the road.

Silver Member
Username: Paps

Yuma, AZ

Post Number: 186
i heard it costed like 6grand to import a supra from japan... so idk, just look on ebay dude, i think you can find a skyline forsale here in the US

Silver Member
Username: 420pimp2

Post Number: 739
bs, ive seen nissan skylines tagged and legal

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 874
call 1 of those real expesive transport people so u can get an idea of how much it would be..... http://www.exoticcartransport.com/default.htm hit them up n ask...not saying u have to use them or this is the only 1 just so u can have an idea of how much....becuase no1 hear knows....i can tell u its more than a 1$ less than 1,000,000$.....LOL.....n i dont think they are ledal beaces of saftety standards....but.....u know those smart car......there is 1 in frederickburg i have seen it 2 times...they r so G@Y n ugly it was hilarious to c i thought those were illegal guess not......it is so small...compared to my boat.....LMAO....well anycar Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us