New System!!!!!Help me Decide

Bronze Member
Username: Eseesai

Post Number: 100
so i might be getting either a Tahoe or a Suburban and i have a budget of atleast 2500 or less and i want a system that bumps but also has SQ

I was thinking of AA,RE for the subs but for the subs i dont want to spend more than 600 or 700 dollars then get an amp to power them and some speakers and a good 4 channel amp for the speakers so i need help if u can really help me

Silver Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 799
if u want to bump get 2 treo 12" ssx...power each with a orion 2500d and then.....buy a high output alt from nate....buy a infinity ref components and the jl 300/4 amplifier to power those.....should be good

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
how much that run me cause the budget is also for installation and i would like to have some left over for a little upgrade in my honda to CVX's or CVR's?

and how much would the treo's run about and the RMS and are the kicker's CVX's any good?

right now i have the speakers already i just need a multi channel amp and a mono amp and the subs and head unit if i could i would like to keep it below 2000 if possible

Silver Member
Username: Terry6405

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 827
use that money to get a HO alternator first, then go from there, trust me, it will suck later when you have to but you already spent all your cash on stuff that your electical system cant handle

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
ok then how much would an 200amp alternator run about?

and what good subs have good SQL?

Silver Member
Username: Northomaha

Post Number: 128
my setup cost me about $1800-$2000 and i have 2 hifonics bx1500d amps, 2 treo tsx 15" subs, wiring from www.knukonceptz.com, made the box myself, HO 200 amp alternator from nate @excessive amperage. this is a good upper middle of the road system.

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
Ok, another thing does anyone know anything of the kicker CVX's cause i was hoping to put those in my honday Civic?

Whats the price range on the Treo Tsx 15" or 12"?

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 593
honday doesn't make civic....

Silver Member

Post Number: 836
250-400
but thts at my shopp

Silver Member

Post Number: 107
i meant honda my bad?

hey drivingreckless do those come with the warranty?

and whats the website for treo?

Silver Member

Post Number: 837
treoonline.com ......and my dealer does provide warrenty

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8080
um - what i must mention us dudes on ecoustics should NEVER have 2 pay any1 2 install our systems cause being on here should give us all enough knowledge & confidence 2 do it by ourselves - IMO thats like having a wife & u calling some1 else 2 screw her .....

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2509
^^^^^^lol wat rovin said...
that has2 be in the top 10 funniest things i have EVER heard on this site lol.

Silver Member

Post Number: 108
ok then but i still wanna keep it under 2grand so i can have some money left over to upgrade the system in my honda to either CVR's or CVX's
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us