Memphis Mojo VS JLW7

Username: Insanesince878

Ypsilanti, Michigan United States

Post Number: 2
Hey everyone i went to the local car audio store today and they had both the Memphis Mojo 15 and the JL 13W7 in local cars up their. Well the Mojo had the mojo amp running at 1,100 watts RMS and the JL had the JL 1000/1 amp running at 1000 watts RMS, Other then the different amp and subs they had the same setup. On the Decible Meter the Mojos hit harder, but the SQ wasnt all their, but it still sounded good. Even though the JL lost is spl it did sound alot better and it still beat, so i was just wanting to ask two questions, one Why aint the Memphis Mojo ever entered in the loudest spl subs with RE, ADIRE AUDIO, and JL? My second question is that, has anyone heard both these subs because im debating on what to get, In my oppinion i want SPL so i think im going to go with the Mojo setup. I can get the Memphis Mojo 15" with warrentee, amp, wire, and custom built box for $1300 and the JL setup with the 13.5" for around 1600, which do you guys suggest?

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7442
will u buy online, are u stuck on those 2 brands???

Post Number: 4
Well i aint really stuck on those 2 brands and i will buy online, i just dont know places to find RE and i can find adire audio, but alot of people told me that the JL hits harder then both of them not by much so i just wanted somthing to compare to the MOJO.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7448
Also i take it u want something that u can hear b4 u buy.....out of those 2 i would take the w7 setup

Post Number: 5
Yea somthing like that, do u know anything about the Adire Auido Tumult?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us