Great excursion......on my roof !

Silver Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 285
the roof of my 96 lexus es 300 moves about .5 an inch on any good, deep bass song, but it doesnt sound all that loud, btw im no exaggerating, it hurts your ears but it just doesnt sound loud, is that normal?

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 530
well is it loud in the car or not loud at all? i have a lexus and its PLENTY loud inside but not out, its how lexus designes their cars, they make them sealed and have put rubber to make there be less wind noise as possible and in turn it makes less sound escape

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 288
the really deep stuff like 30-25 is really not that loud but it moves my roof a good half inch, i have 2 M3's pushed by an 1100d

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 289
the really deep stuff like 30-25 is really not that loud, inside or outside, but it moves my roof a good half inch, i have 2 M3's pushed by an 1100d

Silver Member

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 532
um... how thick is the apholsty between your trunk and your cargo? and is there a way (this was done on my car before i got it) to take out the stock woofer and have that hole be a port for the woofer to the cargo from the trunk?

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1122
Wut up Troy, thats tight so its flexin the back of the trunk or the roof??

Silver Member

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 537
im guessin the roof lol

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1124
Well i dont know Shaine maybe he fu*ked up and meant to say trunk. WHOE KNNOWWWs III DONT!!!!!!!!

Is ur roof fiberglazzz??

Silver Member

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 538
lol, why wuold he care if his trunk was flexing but it wasn't getting loud? lol

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 290
yeah its my roof, my trunk does too but i dont expect to fix that, like i said it hurts your ears just like the other notes it just doesnt sound "loud" no its no fiberglass

there really isnt anything between my trunk and my cargo, i dont know where the stock woofer is, nor do i know what difference that would make hehe im bout to get 6 cubes for those subs tuned to 40hz so my car is gonna slam

Silver Member

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 572
well what it did for my car was basically port my trunk, im going to make a video tonight of my ported trunk and yall will laugh... lol... but yea, i'd get this problem fixed before you do that... just incase... you know?

Silver Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 291
oh yah, my trunk has a middle fold down so its pretty much ported, it sounds way cleaner like that, im getting into the shop with a friend of mine tomarrow and making a 6 cf box @ 40hz, its finna be sick, no plexiglass tho, i was gonna but too much money
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us