HELP please

Silver Member
Username: Alex_f

Near lexington, Ky Us

Post Number: 916
okay, i thought about buying magnets seperately and then buying top plates and pole pieces. I got a quot for magnets, and it was $68 for 1 6.5" diameter magnet with a .75" depth. Thats outragous. but, its only one magnet company. If someone can help me find full motors, i will give them a really good deal on a sub i make. Remember, its a good 750 watt sub. I have been trying a bunch of places, and i heard atomic will sell them. But im not for sure.email me at farrisaudio@gmail,com if oyu find anyhting. I'll probobly ask my supplier who sales me my cones where he gets magnets.

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 878
why don't you just ask Adire or TC Sounds if they will make you a sub. Are you making these yourself, do you know what you're doing( not to be rude but it takes alot to know how to make a sub) what type or parameters are you going for and what are they?

Silver Member
Username: Alex_f

Near lexington, Ky Us

Post Number: 917
Well, i don't know the perimeters, but i am just making a small bunch. I have all the parts, except for the motors. I am not trying to design the best sub i can, and in the future i want to start a audio business and i think this will help me learn alot. I don't want a sub made.

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 880
if you don't know parameters than you can't make a sub. There's alot more going into a sub than just slapping something together.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us