TJ

Silver Member
Username: Stnorris

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 226
Hey. So do your subs pretty good over all? And do they still get pretty close as loud as they did at 40hz?

and do they sound good on stuff like slipknot, disturbed, or anything like that?

I was thinkging that maybe im just a dumba*ss when i tested these subs, becuase maybe a 38hz box is just way too high, and sealed is just not right for them. Maybe i will test out 32hz for both of them.

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1088
Ya to me they sound real good. Ya i think they sound like sh!t tuned real high. I dont listen to rock at all so i woulnt know. Audioble they sounded just a lil louder than 32hz, i like low bass though. So did u sell em or do u still got em??

Silver Member

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 228
i have someone to buy them right now, but i havent given him the subs yet. i was thinkin i might test them out again. if i dont like them, i will still sell them. if i like them, ill keep them. I just need to figure out what box i should test them in. did the 40hz you had before sound pretty bad? cause thats how mine sounds now.

What should i go for each sub CB FT?

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1090
the next enclosure ima build will be 4cuft total for both cuz i hardly have room but if i had more room id make probably make em 2.5 each. Ya i thought they sounded like crap tuned high. I was thinkin just like u i was like fu*k i bought em for nuttin but i tryied other tunings and found i just need to tune it lower for my taste.

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1091
Do u like low bass??Like on late nite tip??

Silver Member

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 229
YEp

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1098
Tight.

Silver Member

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 231
so do you think i should go for 2 cft, or more like 2.3 cft? how much of a difference do you think there would be?

i just want them to sound better than they did at 38 hz. i want them to sound good, and still get loud. do you think getting a new box will help a lot?

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1099
I would go with 2cuft cuz its a lil smaller i dont think thered be much of a difference between cuft, ya youll see a big difference if u changed enclosure tunings. If u like cleaner bass with better sq that still hits pretty hard, tune lower.............

Silver Member

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 233
ok thanks. if i have them both at 32, will i be able to feel it a lot better in my car? like on my seat and in my chest?

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1101
lol, ya prob. If u tune it lower too itll sound better, cleaner outside the car, and if u ever wanna shake a car next to u at stop lights play somethin low like late nite tip and ill be cool. Mines pretty loud it looks like the gear, dash and doors are moving. They still get loud.

Silver Member

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 235
one more question about your whole last post. Will it still sound great outside the car, or shake a car or anything if i put edead to cover my trunk?

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1129
I dont have ne experience with edead, by the way where do they sell it and how much?? Ya it still gets loud outside the car and u can hear me like 2/5ths of a mile coming and ya if u play somethin pretty low at stop lights u can rattle and shake someone next to you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us