I would like some help.

Username: Grayfball8

Post Number: 1
I have a 93 Jeep Grand cherokee and want to know what would be the best system amps subs everything for about 1000-1250?

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 523
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/231699.html

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 524
bump

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1056
LOL thats tight Shaine...

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 213
I would say definatly go Alpine head unit and I have 2 type r component sets in my cherokee and it sounds great. cant beat those for the price. as for subs and amp it depends if you want SQ, SQL, or SPL. I have 2 15 Arsenals and I have only free aired them but they sounded decent. Depending on your amps you might need to upgrade your elec. system. Give some more detail and we might be able to help you

Post Number: 3
Well I already have a sony head unit. I know it's a sony but it doesn't sound that bad. Mainly I want it to be loud but I don't want it to not have good quality so I guess a mixture of them

Post Number: 4
Bump

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 879
well get some components for the front and coax for the rear if needed. Get a 15in sub vented and get two solid amps. I'd say go CDT speakers, Stereo Integrity Mag 15 and some JL or Sundown amps.

Post Number: 6
Okay maybe I should be more specific i would like to get an amp to drive my speakers, polk components and rear. they sound good. and I would also like an amp and sub for about 1000-1250 thanks for the people that have posted already.

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 320
get some cdt hd components from alter^^ and and amp for those and then buy jorden singltons treo ssi's and i think hes selling his amp too. look for the post. that would be a nice system
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us