Clifford LCD Remote Sensor Icons not Working

Username: Grosen

Post Number: 1
Hopefully this problem isn't that unique and there is an easy fix. I installed a Clifford Matrix 10.5x along with some extra modules (506T Audio Sensor, 507T Digital Tilt/ Motion Sensor, 508D Field Disturbance Sensor, 530T Window Automation System and 552T Trunk Release Solenoid).

Here's the problem. When one of the sensor modules is triggered the remote only shows the zone #. It doesn't show the icon that corresponds to that zone.

UploadUpload

The images above show how an alarm triggered by the Ultrasonic Sensor and the Digital Tilt/ Motion Sensor (respectively) should be displayed. However in my case, the number of the zone and everything else appears but the icon for the for the specific trigger does not. In addition to the 508D Field Disturbance Sensor (Ultrasonic Sensor Icon) and 507T Digital Tilt/ Motion Sensor (Tilt Sensor Icon) problems, I have the same issue with the icon for the 506T Audio Sensor (Glass Breakage Sensor Icon).

The sensors are connected to the Multiplexed Inputs for Zones 4 & 7. I have tried switching the sensor modules between zones 4 and 7 and other combinations of leaving one zone empty, etc. and I still have the same problem. The icons are displayed during the normal start-up routine when the remote battery is replaced

Post Number: 2
???

Post Number: 3
My question was answered on another forum. To anyone else that has the same troubles, the answer I have received is that it must be programmed with the Bitwriter.

Post Number: 4
I programmed the remote with the Bitwriter and now the Icons that I wanted appear. One icon can be programmed for Zone 4 and one icon can be programmed for zone 7.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us