Nice Box !!!....

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8034
i hope u all can access this link or i will have 2 post the pic 4 u

http://forums.trinituner.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1290626#1290626

what a lovely box ^^^ - man i wish i had the skills 2 make something like it ........
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 451
Rovin just because we all aren't as talented as you doesn't mean you can make fun of people... LOL

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8035
well i take it u can access the link

even as a beginner yrs ago i never made any box so poorly - well it was just so hilarious cause the seller is an importer of car audio stuff (i shoulda mentioned that) & 1 would think that he could do a better job than that or @ least save himself the shame of posting a crappy pic like that - lol....

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1565
whoa, that's crazy..........some lot of wires for one sub and tweeter in that first box, lol

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2298
nice, lol

Silver Member
Username: Gage

Post Number: 300
lol that probably the same guy who built that shi.tty plywood box with all of the screws in it remember that lol

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1089
thats fu*ked Rovin!!!lol, ima go cry for his embarousment,lol. Ur right even my 1st enclosure was way better then that.

Plez excuse my spelling.

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 1040
Still nothing beats the log woofer. That reigns supreme as the worst enclosure ever. When I first saw is I literally was crying I was laughing so hard! That was great! :P

Silver Member
Username: Alex_f

Near lexington, Ky Us

Post Number: 915
lol That box is bad. When i built my first box, it was real nice for a beginner. Because my dad helped me. BUt the only reason it sounded bad was because i tuned it to around 80(LOL) and the hole for the sub was 11 1/2", so it had airholes. But the carpeting was nice.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8056
i fully agree with Isaac W on that log box almost 1 yr ago - that is the all time no1 . That was a classic ! ...lol.....

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 1041
Lol, No doubt Rovin. I only wish we could get pics of it again. God that was sooooo funny.... Definately classic!

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 204
Alog box wtf lmao does anybody have a pic of this "log box" lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us