Whats a good 12" Sub

Bronze Member
Username: Emceetricky

Post Number: 54
I recently bought 2 12 inch Rockford Fosgate Punch 3's and an Orion 1200D amplifier. I have had it all installed for a few months now and i am a little dissappointed with the subs. They dont get as loud or sound as good as i thought they would. I was wondering if anyone could give me some suggestions of 12" subs in the 100-200 dollar range. The orion amp is stable at 1 ohm at 1200 watts RMS if that helps anything.

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 445
is that per sub or for 2?

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1560
those p series subs suck.........I heard a few a little while ago and it was horrible. You could get a couple of swr-1242 and wire them to 1ohm and that should thump

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
Yeah, its my first system and i wasnt sure about the P series. But i got about 100-200 dollars per sub. so about 200-400 for both. I got everything else thats needed, i just wanna replace the subs.

Silver Member
Username: Darkale85

Averil park , Ny Renn

Post Number: 170
what about the aa arsenals?they seem to be a hot topic for every one on this site im thinking about buying a 12 for my self but i havent sold my other equip yet but thats just my opinion

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 865
see if you can get ben from showrides to get you a price for the Mag 12 or find a 2nd generation Mag 12 for sale. These will take the cake versus the AA's and handle the 1200rms and more.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
What about the Alpine Type R's. Does anyone have an opinion on those?

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 3086
Get the MAG, or get 2 12" Dual 4ohm TSXs!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
What brand is the mag 12.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 3087
Stereo Integrity

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
That Mag 12 is pretty expensive. Im looking for 2 subs in the price range of about 100-200 dollars each.

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 869
that one 12 will do just as well as two 12s in that price range. Mag 12 is on par with the W7.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us