Suggestions for loud spl in reg cab truck

Bronze Member
Username: 30hrtz

Raleigh, Nc U.s.a

Post Number: 44
ya i know everyones laughin at me.spl behinde the seat,ya right.well i got my 10 inch L5 poundin back there now,but want more.does anyone outhere have a hittin system in a reg cab,SMALL truck.s-10 style.ive built a custum slot ported truck box that fits perfectly and hits hard.but i want it louder.imagine that.lol.ive got a 600.1 amp on the way.wondering about upgrading to a 12in L5 or 2 10 in L5s.what does anyone out there in limited space land have?i know,its easier to buy a better bass vehicel.but for now this is it.any help or ideas would be great.

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 863
Unfortunately with the limited space it will be hard to fit dual subs in a ported enclosure behid the seat. If you want something for say just show i've seen people take out the back window and build an enclosure with subs firing in. The enclosure sit above the bed and needs to be finished in a weather resistant finish. Or you could try a blow through.

Silver Member
Username: Skies

Courtenay, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 118
My friend has a 12" audiobahn behind his seat in a sealed box... f-150 though, not sure how much room your workin with... but his stereo sounds great, plenty of bass, and he has his stock speakers... very loud setup and hes spent hardly any money...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us