What should i do??

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 423
this kid Jay i've known since december owes me over $600. he's been FU.ckin with me tellin me he'll have it latter and puttin it off and so on. what can i do to get my cash back, i've held him up at gun point and jumped him and all that, but im still not gettin my cash (he doesn't know it was me) how do i get it back??

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 999
i dont know other than pocket check him and take his clothes or shoes or somethin that has value then sell that sh1t. thats how they do it out here or he could be dead by now. iono why you askin us like were gangstas?

why would you ever lend someone $600 unless he was your homie since forever but hes not.

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 151
BREAK IN TO HIS HOUSE! its easy trust me. if holding him at gun point dint work fu c k him up again and at least shoot him in the leg lol. but if he has a car steal it(also easy) and wreck it some were or burn it so he can lose money. But i would break into his house first.

Silver Member
Username: Highstone

Post Number: 197
well if he is being a tough b!tch.. i would break into his house and take my sh!t.. u know.. or keep robbing him on the street till u get 600 dollars lol.. bother him every day..

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 152
wait Of course hes not gonna give you the money yet you dint even scare him lol lmao. if he dint know it was you that jumped him and held him at gunpoint of course hes not gonna be scared of you CUASE HE DINT KNOW IT WAS YOU! how dint he know it was you by the way? And why would you lend someone 600 dollars when you say You dont have any money? something isnt right here.

Silver Member

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 425
he NEVER carries anything valuable on him, the most valuable thing he's got is a LV nock off wallet. his shoose are like pos bebock or something, and he never carries more than 5 bucks unless he's with his big time homies then he's got over 1k in cash but always says he doens't have money. i can't break into his house or anything. im on parole right now so i can't break it, and i'll be 18 when i get off and i dont' want to get FU.CKed by the system you know?

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 372
^^Yeah. That was complete ignorance to begin with.

Silver Member

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 427
i don't have extra cash, my buisness is pullin ALOT of money right now. i lend him 500 + 50 because we were going to get lik 250 xanex bars and sell them and do that to get cash for my buisness, once i was out of the slump i'd stop, but i never saw the bars nor my cash...

Silver Member
Username: Panocha

Post Number: 184
i smell bull sh!t you got jacked face it. nothing else you can do and you own a business? i thought you said you sat at your dads work all day? arent you supposed to be at your business? And something about you getting kicked out of school thats why you have to be at your dads work? if youre gonna make up a story at least know how to lie.

Silver Member

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 428
ok, yes, you are so right, you know everythign about me, man i wish i was you. please tell me more about my self because obviouesly i don't know whats going on in my life

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 848
weres your Businees at shaine i wanna see it. And some of your work to see if you can do something that i need. I dont know something dosent sound right here either lol how did you jump him and all that and he dint know it was you?

Silver Member
Username: Panocha

Post Number: 187
haha thats why you have to say sh!t like that cause your a LIAr you tell everybody here your life thats how i know you id!ot

Gold Member
Username: Goatin

Ohio U.S.A

Post Number: 1294
If he is a friend I would wait until he's around all of his friends Loudly confront him, And blast him in the face. Just because a friend would not do that, Unless they want beat down.

If he's not much of a friend I would punk him a few times then I would Beat his @ss everytime I saw him until I got my money.

Always works for me. :-)

I am really a calm guy unless you owe me money.

Silver Member

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 429
nemen i'll hit you up, email me your number and i'll come over and show you what i can do with my buisness

Silver Member

Post Number: 851
lol all i want is some pics or something man lol im pretty busy but ill have to take you up on that offer somethime. i dont even have a system yet i sold my last one. But when i get my new sytem i ll talk to you more of what i wanna do.

Oh and definately break into that dudes house lol if you cant at least get one of your friends to do it and give you 600 dollars worth and tell him to keep the rest.

Silver Member

Post Number: 852
you guys do fiberglass by the way?

Silver Member

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 430
fiberglass boxes? we detail cars... we dont' build boxes... LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 853
wtf? i though i remember you saying it was a car audio business? or did you scratch that idea off and go with detailing LOL. LMAO im confused and sh!t lol, i need rest.

Silver Member

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 431
um.... no.... i was selling my car audio, and i wanted to get another job at a car audio place... my buisness is detailing... and BTWQ i don't need to run my company it almost runs on its onw, with 2 people all i need to do is schedual people and make sure we have the right chemicals... smart one
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us