I need help 911 plzzzz

Username: Sweet_poison

KsaRiyadh

Post Number: 1
hi every one hope that any one can help me plz
lats get to the point i dont now what to do i add 2 sabs in my toyota car it kenwood 2/700watts but i dont no what happen i can hear the sound out of the car i want it to go out loud plz help me what to do do i have to chang any thing and by the way its concat with 2 jvc 1000 wats amp plz help me and what should i do

Gold Member
Username: Goatin

Ohio U.S.A

Post Number: 1291
Could you tell us what subs you have, what ohm they are, Are they DVC?

KsaRiyadh

Post Number: 2
sorry 4 my bad spill i mean i cant hear the bass or a sound out of the car once i close the car door it look like no sound it like im have just too small speakers

KsaRiyadh

Post Number: 3
i dont no about the ohm but its 700wats kenwood 10cm

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1559
You look like an idiot if you can clearly hear your music outside the car, you want to keep as much in your car as possible.

You look like a tool with your car rattling. Who's your system for anyways, the people next to you? Do you take requests at stop lights?

Try aiming the sub in a different direction in your trunk, can play a big part of output.

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1555
10cm sub...........that's your problem there bud, lol

Silver Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 970
I smell a bogus thread.

Young James is right. 10 CM is just under 4". He has two of these things hooked up to two 1000 watt amps. Yeah right.

The guy has a hard time spelling subs, and "spell" but he can spell sweet_poison and use slang as his lingo.

KsaRiyadh

Post Number: 4
i think i needed help i dont really no about it so 4 u as u r that u know about the sound u have to help not to make jokes young tnx i know its my problam but u should tell me i have to know about it from u guys not to blam me. and thank you to every one it will be the last help i asked 4

Gold Member

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1566
yup, i didnt get a single thing you just tried to say there, my cat speakes better english then you.

Gold Member

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1567
yup, i didnt get a single thing you just tried to say there, my cat speaks better english then you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us