Answer this for me

Username: 2k5ef

Post Number: 10
Here the deal it's time for a new system for my 05 Civic... i already have an 06 Kicker Kx 1500 (i work at circuit city so it was cheap), Now im stuck on the hard part of choosing which sub or subs to pair with this bad boy. Right now im pretty much open to anything i would like to do either 1 12" or 2 10" inches. I can get a pair of comp vx for around 250 but i haven't heard anything about them ect. Anyways let me know what u guys think...

Silver Member
Username: Theweasel

Steamboat springs, Colorado U.S. of A

Post Number: 270
what's your buddget?

Username: Maddcbl

Middlesex County, New Jersey US

Post Number: 8
get two solo barics

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7384
KX 1500....?????

do u mean a kx 1200.1, or a ZX 1500.1???

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 996
how come you want 2 10's or 1 12? do you have space issues? I would consider 2 12's.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
ZX 1500.1 lol stupid moment... budget is around 350ish. Well space isn't the issue weight is :D. At this point im pretty open to anything.

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 375
Weight? What, do you have one of them ricers' with a Folgers can for an exhaust tip? Civics' aren't that fast anyway.

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 152
this civic is ;)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
lol no need to roast the car... I'm thinking about a single 10w6 or a 10" type x.

Username: Dsmith07

Post Number: 2
go on ebay and find a cheap w7 13.5 inch....

might have to raise your budget up some though lol

Bronze Member
Username: Gangstafert

Post Number: 71
Not to change the subject but could you sell me an amp since you work at circuit city and get them for cheap.Im in desperate need.

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 460
i agree with Derek, you'd be very happy with that, or a 12 w7 little cheaper:-)

Silver Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 156
a 10" type X will do u well greg i got one it sounds really good and pounds the living hell out of me they are half the price as the W7 and just as good if not better u can get 2 type X for one W7 these people will try to talk u out of it try to say the w7 is better but really they are both the same

Silver Member

Post Number: 157
youd be happy with a type X they are just as good as a W7 if not better and half the price! u can get 2 type X for the price of 1 W7.These people will try to talk u out of the type X and get the W7 but save yourself some money go with the X they are so underrated on this site and the W7 is way overrated they both are the same subs basically!

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
opps posted twice my bad lol thought the firat one didnt load

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7402
stop lying andy, the type x is not as good as a w7, or even half the subs they are compared 2...

There are lots of subs better then the type x, in the same price range....When u break it down...Its really Alpine vs. JL.....and we all no which is better.......
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us