For Sale

Bronze Member
Username: Sweet_subs

Memphis, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 13
Im getign some new subs and i want ot get rid of teh ones that i have now they are 2 12inch duals in a illumnite box with blue leds in it. i pad 150$ about 4 weeks ago and i took them out a week ago becaue some one was gunna but them buy they didnt have to money and i need the money now so i can buy the new ones. 100$ only been used for 2 and a half weeks

Username: Dsmith07

Post Number: 3
i wouldnt pay 100 for them because i've already had some before and they suck but if you can trick somebody into buying them go for it lol

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1571
I seen them at walmart last night with a jensen amp (i beleive - if not dual amp) for $109 CAD. There's no way your getting that for them my friend

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7393
i will give u $10 Shipped for them...I bet it would be fun to send them like 1500rms...lol

Silver Member
Username: Van_man

Boston, MA

Post Number: 445
try posting them on craiglist.com Anyone who has made it to this forum is way past walmart electronics.

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 1004
agreed^

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 170
yep the only way youll be able to sell those is locally lol.

Username: Dsmith07

Post Number: 4
if you have your receipt mess them up and take them back and try to get your money back lol

Bronze Member

Memphis, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 29
yea i dunno what happened to the reciept so im just givving them to my dad to put into his monte carlo and he is gunna go out and buy my the type r. or matbe even an mtx sledgehammer 9500. but i dunno so i hope that either the kid gets his money and gets them or that my dad will buy mr the type ri went to best buy saturday and they wouldnt accept a check that was already signed my my mom. F-ckin g-ay. so now i gotta go this week and get it iwth my dad

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 856
u must got seroius money for that 9500....how can u decide between a type r n that...they aint even in the same leage....i would get the R's and get a serious amp at least 1000rms to run 2 of them.....imo

Bronze Member

Memphis, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 42
byea 9500 isnt that much money at the place i would get it they want like 370 for one? is that a good deal?

Silver Member
Username: Kaos13

Post Number: 120
yeah 370 is a great price for a 9500 i would get that over type r's anyday

Bronze Member

Memphis, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 47
i think that im gunna buy drivinreckless/s treos over teh type r so those should bump in my truck. do you knwo what decible they will hit at? wtiha 600 wat rms amp

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7471
dont get an MTX 9500, for that price u can get much better subs

Silver Member
Username: Stnorris

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 256
lol....370??? loaded in the sledgehammer? a 9500 in the sledgehammer box is around 900 dollars new at stores.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us