SPL world record holder......

Silver Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 950
Everyone says that its some dude with pioneer subs, i thought i saw on ripleys believe it or not kind of a long time ago a bronco that had like 15 or 20 15" kicker L7's had the record and they stated it could kill u and stop ur heart. I remember they put a ballon in the back and with all the SPL it popped the ballon. Correct me if im wrong but they said that bronco had the record.

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 786
that kicker truck had 48 L7 10's and it shattered the windows the first time they turned it on. I just saw that the new World record is held by a pioneer vehicle they hit i believe 180.5 they finally broke the 180db mark thats gotta be so loud.

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 959
lol thanx ucfsaxman, i knew it was sumthin like that i saw that bronco on ripleys like a year ago, i was off on the size of the subs and the quantity. Do u know wut that bronco hit db wise??

Bronze Member
Username: Brycew7

B.C., B.C.

Post Number: 40
http://www.soundoff.org/result.htm this page has got world records on it.

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 997
kool thanx dawg....

Silver Member
Username: Opie_har

Somewhere, One of them USA

Post Number: 213
I see Zach Davis on there.

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 176
Interesting how the highest record i could find is 180.5 on there cause on cardomain heres a van that was verfied at hitting 181.7 that means he has the papers and everything for it to prove. Maybe they used different kind of mics of placed them differently.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/5349

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 177
nvm my bad i just re-read it and sounds like he put his mic in the port.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us