New amp company

Silver Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 728
just found this company the other day and never heard of it and just figured i'd post it for others to check out.

http://www.sundownaudio.com/

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7288
oooooooooo

Says they use to work with Stereo Integrity.......Those amps look very very nice, and i bet they are underrated as he!!

There 1200watt amp has 4 40amp fuses......

Silver Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 729
and here's what they said bout there warranty when i emailed them since it aint posted:

"A 2 year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship is offered -- this covers anything that goes wrong that isn't your fault, meaning you had everything wired correctly and within specifications. Sundown Audio will also be offering a 5 year period whereby the customer can purchase a new amplifier at a discounted rate if they were to be at fault for damage to their product -- eg: reversing + and - battery connections, hooking up a 0.15 ohm load for SPL runs, running 20 volts to the amplifier, etc, which aren't covered by any manufacturers warranty. The 5 year offer is good only for the original purchaser but the 2 year limited warranty can be transferred provided the new owner can prove date of original purchase (original owner can give them their invoice). Hopefully that covers your question on warranty :-) This information will be added to the site ASAP!"

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7289
They will be a force to be reckoned with
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us