Username: Johnnylemoine

LaPlace, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 839
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 592
damn looks like a coffin....nice box..is it ported?????looks like it is...wuts it tuned to...nice pics...u and ur frindes look goofy:-O just kidding......how loud is it..

Silver Member

Post Number: 840
13.5 cuft. tuned to ruffly 30 hz. 10 cuft after sub and port displacement. port is 23.5 inches tall, 6.5 inches wide, and 34 inches long. box is 49 wide, 25 tall, 25 deep at the bottom, and 20 deep at the top. in a 94 chevy ext cab. 350 5.7L V8

tell me wut yall think, it deff wasnt my best lookin box but its sealed up and slams hard.

Silver Member
Username: Livin_loud

Ny

Post Number: 197
I think the real question is, how hard was it to fit that thing back there? Haha its huge! I'll bet it gets pretty loud...

Silver Member

Post Number: 841
hahaha i know we look goofy. lol no numbers yet, we had trouble with the lap top comp, but the TL is working fine. ill get some numbers soon.

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 150
sh!t.. wats that tuned to?

Silver Member

Post Number: 842
dude it was so effing hard to get in the truck, i had to take out the passenger seat. and had the whole neighbor hood helping pic it up. i had to wheel it out to the font on a dolly. i got some more pics. trying to get a hold of them though.

yeah it gets extremely loud.

Silver Member

Post Number: 843
tuned ruffly to 30 hz.

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 171
he said ruffly 30hz

Silver Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 594
wut do u have pushing it?

Silver Member

Post Number: 844
RE 36.1 running at 1 ohm 1800 rms.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4005
damn thats a bigazz box. i bet it gets real low in that thing. nice work johnny.

Silver Member

Post Number: 845
thanks yall. we worked our a**es off on it, finished in about 9 hours total. i worked on it after work for about 3 hours a day. starting at about 8 o clock at night. but the pay off is sweet. i love this thing. cant wait to bring it to scraping the coast, ill have my 3/4 drop on my truck by then, and hopefully some 18's.

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 992
niec work man, lookin forward to #'s

did you ever get the price list for the RE stuff???

Silver Member

Post Number: 846
Upload

oh lemme introduce the gang. the first guy in the box is cake, he is also the guy with his hand in the port. the big guy in the box is ham. this last pic is burg inside the box and thats me in the blue shirt, thats my work uniform. there is one other guy, robert, hes in some other pics that i didnt get yet. thats the main guys in my town that build boxes. we do a good bit of installs and box building, not too much though. oh and im still trying to get those RE prices. its going to take longer than i thought, some things have changed, but im still persuing the dealership.

Silver Member
Username: Eprussian07

Post Number: 104
Heh, all your friends are named after food :-)

Very nice, id be scared to sit in that truck, lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 850
everyone i showed, excluding the 4 guys i listed, could not handle the sound. everyone yelled to turn it down and siad their ears felt like they were bleeding. lol its great.

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 843
god d@mn its right next to him lol i bet it feels like youre getting punched in the head with the sub right next to you lol. nice install cake and ham and youre lemon cause youre last name kinda sounds like lemon lol.

Silver Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 944
LOL /|/E/\/\E/|/ gettin punched in da head. Nice bro howz the sq and the spl. Around how much db u think u hittin?? XXX wut brands that from?? RE? Wuts da specs??

Silver Member

Post Number: 851
im guessin 145 at 30 hz. SQ and SPL are both great. i cant complain at all about the set up.

Silver Member
Username: Fiber

Post Number: 231
thats almost the exact same setup i have except with 2 15's same car and everything
Upload it's ported now to 32 hz

Silver Member
Username: Fiber

Post Number: 232
but i have 12 inches of lift on my truck so it was not easy lol

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 335
That looks crazy, well done

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1555
That looks REALLY bad with the speaker wire going up, atleast send it under the box or down, over, up and over...

Silver Member

Post Number: 852
nice set up josh, did u ever port ur box??

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 3068
did u BRACE that thing??
we will see what my 18cubes does bellow the window line... even though I can wall it, cause i have 35cubes available...

Silver Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 975
tuned at 30hz?? Betcha that sh!t soundz cherry outside on tha lowzzzzz.

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 328
i was thinking the same thing as B. you really should look into bracing that box from the inside, considering how big it is. and no one can say.. ya, that sounds like 145 db.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8001
yep - those r some strange pix ,lol .

i bet that big box/sub was heavy like lead 2 lift/fit in there .
Get it covered & ur good 2 go .....

Silver Member

Post Number: 855
yeah im tryin to find a place out here that can wrap it in vinal.

and im guessing 145 becuz when the sub was a 12 about a month ago it was hitting 141.8 and i know exactly how it feels and im deff sure its hitting harder. plus my friends SX 15 does 145 and i know im hitting as hard if not harder than him. PLUS, i put it in WinISD and in theory from the SPL graph i should be doin a number close to 145. sorry if u think im bullsh!tting u and just pulling numbers from out of my @$$. but i would have never said i think its about 145 without having any previous experience with that db level. plus someone asked wut i thought it was hitting. as soon as we get a lap top that works, ill get my TL and meter it to give yall some cold hard proof on wut it actually does.

and i will be bracing it soon. i was just anxious and put it in my truck. i still have to anchor it to the body of the truck, and prolly lift it up a lil bit more.

Silver Member
Username: Mateo

Post Number: 104
hey Johnny i like your YZ in the background.

Silver Member

Post Number: 856
hey dude, thanks, ur the first one to notice or atleast acknowledge it. its a YZ 250 2 stroke '05 the black rim by the sub is my bro's '05 CRF 450 four stroke.

i was supposed to take pics of it and put them in the bragging area, they had a thread about show ur dirtbike or something.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2984
lookin good man...hopfully i'll get to hear it pretty soon:-)

there is gonna be a triple point show in McComb, Miss, next friday...i'll be there for sure! Pat, Matt, Tank, Nick, Steve, and Wilkie should be there too.

I'm not totally sure, but i think Matt got the wall w/ 6 SX18's and 2 memphis 4000d's finished...it might be at the show. I'm just gonna run SB2 and super port-wars(hopin for 170+):-)

try to round up a few people and make the show if you can...see ya sooner or later.

Silver Member

Post Number: 857
whoa now, its canaan. yeah man thanks, its a pretty decent box. hmmm next friday, iono dude, im gonn be workin deff. and with the times i been getting off lately, ill never be able to make it to a show in McComb. but im deff goin to scrapin the coast.

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 137
hey marshal take some pics of the setups in the show you know we all like pics here lol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us