Is my amp blown?`


Silver Member
Username: Theweasel

Steamboat springs, Colorado U.S. of A

Post Number: 243
Registered: Mar-06
when i was hooking up my amp, i accedently touched my power cable to the ground cable connector while the battery was hooked up. i got a big spark and now i can't get any sound through my sub. did i blow a fuse or blow an amp?

Silver Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 591
Registered: Apr-06
a fuse under the hood cuz the same thing happen to me

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 172
Registered: Jun-05
Me and my buddy did that last weekend when we were drunk, we actually managed to blow about 8 fuses that night in both the power wire and the amp, but no matter what ya do your amp is almost always gonna survive the stupid mistakes, belive me ive had enough of them.

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 301
Registered: Jan-06
it helps if you hook everything up and then attatch it to the battery last!

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 366
Registered: May-06
i've hit my power cord on the ground, and i hit my cousin's power cord to his cap... his cap has this huge chunk taken out of it now and he's kina mad at me LOL
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us