Lilrob's 18 inch sx powered by 500 watts rms

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 906
hey this is my sx with around 550 watts rms powered by a hifonics bx2006d at 4 ohm doin around 550 rms i cant put it at 1 ohm cuz i have ol stock and i burned my cap so enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caDhg5A8VGI

ill post it on realm of excursion later oh it shaked like hell you can see clearly the movement cuz the camera was on movim stabilizer or somentin

Silver Member
Username: Van_man

Boston, MA

Post Number: 410
nice...

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 907
only 500 bro i was doin around 145 with 1500 rms oh thats the sub and set up that made the police mad and they took my truck i got my truck back yesterday i paid 680 plus i got 2 court for loud musik and i have to pay 1000

Silver Member
Username: Van_man

Boston, MA

Post Number: 412
not nice.

Gold Member
Username: Goatin

Ohio U.S.A

Post Number: 1272
Man are you serious rob?

All those fines?

Very Very nice !!

How is the SQ on that sub and What is it tuned to??

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 908
the sq is amaizin no distortion at all is only 500 rms oh yeah bro so im decidin to sell it cuz i dont want to pay more,

i was gettin out of some mall then i turned my systems at its loudest so then i heard the police in a hurry i was all calmed down so the police did a donut put a light and stop me then they arrested me took my truck for a ride and they gettin deaf of my system i was in the police car waitin to see wats next , the where like 2 blocks from the point i got pull over they said it was very looude ummmmm ok

oh my sterrin wheel shaked like hell u can ssee it on the video but not too much cuz it movin stabilizer and sometin the seat moved too with the head unit skippin. oh i can even push the brake when im drivin cuz all the bass makes my brake pedal hard to push it feels like ur leg is shakin too

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 910
oh with 500 rms i can do a hair trick but i will do it next week and i will post it too

Silver Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 936
I couldnt play the video. Damn. Keep me updated when u put it on realmofexcursion.com. Are u selling ur sx?? How much are they?? Wut u got ur box tuned to.

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 938
Hair trick, tight.

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 911
35 hz with 500 rms right now im doin it the big 3 and im gonna see if it can keep up wit 2k rms so i can wire the sx 1 ohm i dont know dude 320 probably im gonna give thebox in that price but i do not want to ship it cuz the box is too big way too big

Silver Member
Username: Ton

Post Number: 103
very nice Lilrob, wauw with only 500wrms that's great, what's the first song you were playing?

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 912
50 cent screwed

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4004
hey nice vid lilrob. i hope you get all that sh!t straightened out with those g@yazz cops man.

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 913
yeah fakk them im goin to put my lil @zz audiobahn bazooka and im goint to sell my system cuz i dont want no mor problems

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 993
you better fight that sh!t man! you got arrested for having a loud system?? thats bullshit

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 914
yeah bro fakk that so aint put in a 18 inch sub with 1500 rms in a 9.8 ft at 35hz again bro with that money i have to pay i can get a killer system

Silver Member
Username: Johnnylemoine

LaPlace, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 847
thats a big box lil rob, how many cuft.?

Silver Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 212
lilrob....i want to buy your sub lol

Silver Member
Username: Johnnylemoine

LaPlace, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 848
oh sh!t my bad i didnt see u posted the cuft.

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 915
can u come to chicago? plus i have to unistall that sh!t oh and if u want i can let u have a bran new sx i just send the sx to re audio and they will send me a new sx cuz is only less than a month ol

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 916
oh the box is in a ported to 35 hz 9.8 cubic ft

check my other video that me and some friends did

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRO3964LLNA

Silver Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 213
could you just sell me the sub? ill give you 350 for it

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 918
dude im givin the box free bro its a baddass box but u wil lneed a big @ss trunk oh u want to get pull over and been arrested and payin around 2000 dollars for loud musik????haha i guess not just buy some 4 bazookas thats wat im gonna buy now i dont want loud musik anymore bad expericence

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 942
GGGrRRRR fu*k u man i wanna buy his sub!lol im just kidding man. GGGRRRRrrrr im made cuz i cant c tha fu*kin vid!

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 920
too much for you tj u cant handle that the dude inthe video with the red shirt just got in my truck once he got scared hahah

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 943
lol damn is it that loud?? Acually in the future i will shoot to get a Havoc. When can u put it at realmofexcursion.com?? Thats tha only way i will be able to c the vid, cuz my comp doesnt support quicktime or sumthin.

And its in a truck so that must make it extra loud!lol

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 844
lol you better fight that sh!t i would of ran from the cops just to make em chase after me and get em more mad lol. fu c k them just install that bazooka tube and tell the courts to come outside and check out your system and it wont be loud cause its a bazooka tube lol. i would be pissed.

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 921
yeah bro that will be nice
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us