OT: SSS

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 113
hey guys this is waaaaay off topic but i want to know. What is selective service system. they keep sending me letters to register. i think they want me to register for the military or something do they have the right to send me to war even if i dont want to? why they keep sending me letters when i dont wanna go to the army lol. www.sss.gov can someone explain what this is im kinda dumb and dont understand what it is lol.

Silver Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Weddington, Nc Usa

Post Number: 786
OMG

Silver Member
Username: Panocha

Post Number: 182
its basically if theres a draft theyll just pick out names and call you and they evaluate you to see if you are physically and menthaly eligible to go to war. You need to stop tweaking man lol.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 3614
they are always watching.....................:-)

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 118
lol thanks i dint really understand lol i do need to stay off the drugs.

Silver Member
Username: Highstone

Post Number: 195
so if u register with them.. u basically signing ur death contract.. lol.. unless u really want to joing the military.. (which i doubt).. they gonna keep bothering.. so u get mad and register to get it over with.. lol but then u gonna be stuck.. .. i know by lil brother called the army to get the stupid free t-shirt and they keep on sending him letters to join till this day.. sh!t i ain't gonna give up my bro for one stupid t-shirt.. lol

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

IL US

Post Number: 217
you have to register within a certain amount of time after ur 18 b-day or u will be fined out the as*s and could possibly be arrested.

Silver Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 892
Tweaker is tweakin the tweak

LOL not sure wut da fu*k i just said.

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 983
maybe your the one tweakin?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »