Good deal or not??? need ot know quick

Silver Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 109
ok my friend called me up and said he needs money for court cost quick so he offered me two kicker 12 inch L5's in a custom ported box for $150 straight up, i know the l5's arn't as good asa the l7's, but im an spl man myself, and say i do get these, which are dual 4 ohm, do u htink my orion 1200d would be alright for them, i knwo how thye blow easy, but if i keep the gain down, u think i'll be good....thanks

Silver Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 584
ID IF I WERE U BUY IT JUST TO HELP OUT THE POOR KIDD...HES IN COURT AND ITS NOT THT BAD A DEAL!!!

Silver Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Weddington, Nc Usa

Post Number: 776
I think that orion does 1200 @ 1 ohm, if that is correct then it will work great. Those L5's can handle around 500 apiece. so keep the gain down a little. Thats a good price if they are in perfect working order. I would say yes, and if you don't like them sell them on ebay and atleast make your money back.

Silver Member

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 110
alright thanks, yeah i am just worried about keeping the gain down because i know how they like to blow a lot, but yeah if i don't liek them, i bet i coudl at least get 200 for them on ebay or something...thanks for the quick response fellas

Bronze Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Post Number: 76
souds like a good deal to me

Silver Member

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 111
ok well i decided to help him out and take them off his hands and i hooked them up to my 1200d, and i'd have to say these are the loudest subs i've ever had, and i don't think the sq is too bad either, my fridya had them hooked up to a legacy 1400 watt amp, which i know isn't 1 ohm stable, and i just hoooked thse up to the 1200d straight up, so i think they're running at like 2 ohms or something and they pound
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us