What numbers could i be hittin??????

Silver Member
Username: Ishkabobble55

Erie, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 287
ok, i got my SE10 in the TCAB box in my truck right now gettin about 500watts rms. when i play grillz by paul wall my vision is blurred, it feels like somebody is taking a needle and shoving it through my eardrums, it feels like there is something stuck in my throat, and i can yell and not hear myself. what could i be hittin??

Gold Member
Username: Goatin

Ohio U.S.A

Post Number: 1242
Well the average human scream is ~120db so from what you say more than 120db but it is hard to tell.

Silver Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 183
im guessing 125db maybe, but i dont think it will be anything over that.

Silver Member
Username: Mike_anthes

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 340
i would say more than 125...but its hard to say get it metered thats the only way to tell truely

Silver Member

Erie, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 289
if i were to guess, i would say 130-135. ive heard some loud systems in my life like 6- JL 15w3v2's being powered by 6- pg amps. im guessing that setup did a 145-150db. i may be way off though, ill have to get my setup it metered

Gold Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 1046
Six 15W3v2's with 6 phoenix gold amps... hmm... I'm betting it was more than 145. :-) I'm running six Dual's in three bandpass boxes, powering them with a PG Xenon 1200.1, and a 13W7 powered by a pair of Xenon 600.1's, and I'm hitting over 150.. :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Big_fletch

Newport, Ar, Ar United states

Post Number: 54
what could i be hittin? with a kicker solobaric 15L7 powered by a kx 1200.1 kicker amp its in a suv ported box
>?

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 2293
i say around 135 , a single 10 but with a tcab in a small truck like that should get some okay numbers , what i would do is throw a kicker zx 750.1 on there and see the difference

Silver Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 279
2 12" M3's 6 cubes @ 40hz 1100watts

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2978
130-133 is a pretty good guess...that is what i was doing daily w/ my brahma 10" in my truck.

if your truck is single cab, it may get up to around 135dB....but, i have seen single 12's tuned to 42hz in single cab truck do 142+. also, i have heard of single 10's in SPL boxes in single back S10's doing 149+ (no sh!t...it can be done!...2000w+)

Silver Member

Erie, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 290
i am going to get it metered soon so i will let you guys know what i get. its kindof a rippoff though they charge $35 for a half an hour on the mic

Silver Member
Username: Serius

Miami, FL USA

Post Number: 128
i got 2 se 15's runnin off a re 12.1 wut range could i be in?

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1078
adam thats acutally a pretty normal price. its usually around a dollar a minute.

note: it is impossible to tell what you guys are going to be hitting. stop asking and get them metered if you want to know.

Silver Member

Erie, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 291
its so cool, today i was at my shop and was showin my system to my friends. turned it to grillez and jacked the volume. the garage doors on the shop were vibrating and you couldnt stop them from doing so, i walk back to my truck and i look at my doors and they were flexin like crazy and so was the back of my cab. the reflection of the sun on the hood of my trucks was all wobbely from the vibration. i love it!

Bronze Member
Username: Im_the_loudest

Post Number: 21
i had 2 rockford he2 the 2000 models and i used to do the same thing..........but i don't think its can be more than 110db....even at 8 houses down my system could be heard......but it was only 110db

Silver Member

Erie, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 293
you could probably hear my system a couple blocks away(not tryin to brag) but it sucks to have your system loud outside your car.

Bronze Member
Username: Im_the_loudest

Post Number: 23
yeah i used to have parties in my back yard all the time but then my subs got jacked......it could have been anybody from around the hood...

Silver Member

Erie, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 294
plus its not like i have a trunk or anything to put my sub in. its right on the passenger seat of my truck waiten for someone to jack it. lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us