Solo baric

Username: Big_fletch

Newport, Ar, Ar United states

Post Number: 1
i have a 3000 watt power acoustik mono amp and im wonderin if it will push an 15 solo baric L7 and be very loud i have the sub in a ported box in the back of my escalade thanks

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2957
it will get it loud, but not crazy loud.. .I think that amp puts out like 1200rms or so... Change your amplifier to a better bigger amp.. that does REAL power!!

Post Number: 5
the amp says 1800 rms on a 2 ohm sub so will it make it loud?

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2958
yea, but that wouldnt be TRUE (real) power if you were to test it... Power Acoustic are VERY overated!! lucky if u get 1200rms @ 2ohms to be honest...

what is the RMS rating on the SOLO Xs.. ?? u want a amplifier than puts out real power to match the rated RMS of that subwoofer at the correct ohm load for both...

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2959
I suggest a Kicker, Orion, Memphis, JBL amplifiers...

Post Number: 6
u suggest them amps for the kicker solo baric? or the solo x

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2962
for both... those are manufacturers who are lilttle underated... you should get rated power that they state, or even more power from those manufacturers...

Silver Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 690
either one, he's giving you suggestions for good brands that'll put out there rated power.

Post Number: 7
well see i dont know what amp to go with theres a rockford fosgate 2000 watt amp mono and a kicker 1200 mono and a kicker 2500 2 channel i think but i need to know what amp i should get for this one solo baric 15 L7

Silver Member

Ct.

Post Number: 691
i'd get the kicker kx1200.1, ran at 1ohm it'll be perfect for that sub.

Post Number: 9
if i did bridge the amp to 1 ohm for the solo baric would the amp get hot and stop pushin the sub? ....if i did get another 15 l7 could i push them both with a 2500 watt kicker amp and would it be loud
?

Silver Member

Ct.

Post Number: 693
the 1200.1 will push it fine and you shouldn't have any problems with it. but yeah, a kx2500 would push both subs, and would be the best buy. i'd get the 2500 now for the one amp and then upgrade to a 2nd sub when you want. i'd watch the gains though, that amp will be underrated and would probably give each sub about 1300-1400wrms.

have you already upgraded your alt.?

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2969
with 2500rms u need atleast a 200a HO alternator...

Post Number: 10
so ill need a alternator if i get 2 of them and put them in the escalade.......and one more thing what amp do u think i need too use on the one 15 L7 i have right now i want the sub to pound i want to people from 1/2 mile hear the bass when im comin in the escalade

Silver Member

Ct.

Post Number: 694
get the kx2500

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2973
its not 1,2,3 for what u trying to do...
u need to spend many months learning 1st...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
B im wantin to know what amp i should get for 1 kicker 15 L7 thats gonna be in a ported box in the escalade im wantin it to be very deep and hit hard so what amp should i use for this

Silver Member
Username: Livin_loud

Ny

Post Number: 153
You know he already answered that right?

"i'd get the kicker kx1200.1, ran at 1ohm it'll be perfect for that sub."

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
hey eric would the kx 1200 work better or u think i should get the kx 1500 for the sub?

Silver Member
Username: Livin_loud

Ny

Post Number: 155
That sub is 1000rms, you'd already be overpowering it with the kx1200. And uh, when did they make a kx1500? I think you mean a zx... They do have a zx1000.1 but you can most likely get the kx1200 for cheaper, so get that

Silver Member

Ct.

Post Number: 697
GET THE KX2500 YOU CAN RUN 1 SUB AT 4OHMS AND BE PERFECT, AND WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE BUYING ANOTHER L7 YOU'LL BE GOOD ALSO. PLEASE STOP ASKING THE SAME DAMN QUESTION.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us