MA AUDIO questions

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 126
I am thinking of getting an MA121XQ. Its got 4ohm DVC's, 300 watts RMS ...I want to know a couple of things first....Are they any good?

2>If I hook up each set of voice coils seperately to my amp....wouldnt that make it read 2ohms and pull more power from the amp?(oh I have a 350 watt Visonik amp)

3> Would the one 12 with DVC hooked up like I am talking about sound louder than 2-10's with SVC's hooked up seperately?

4>If these subs aren't that good can anyone recommend something better for less than $100?

5>and finally...how do I test how many watts my amp is actually putting out? I have a voltmeter, so what do I set it to, and how do I test the amp? Sorry for all the questions. Please answer.

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 131
>bump<

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1316
to find watts:

http://www.the12volt.com/ohm/page2.asp#5

i personally dont like MA subsm but there are people out there that are die hards.

less than 100:

AA assasins
Kicker CVR
alpine type- r

there are tons

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 2289
i havnt heard the assasin but from the cvr and the type r id spend a few more bucks and get the r easily

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1546
MA audio subs are garbage, they sound horrible and i've heard less the good reviews on them

I personally own an MA audio amp, i love the thing, it doesnt even get close to hot running at 2 ohms for hours while off roading.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us