Has anyone have or heard a Alpine X?

Gold Member
Username: Goatin

Ohio U.S.A

Post Number: 1142
I am thinking uf upgrading my sytstem from 2 12" R's to 1 15" X I was just wondering what theu sound like.

Please if you have not heard one dont post I am not concerned with opinions, thank you.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7232
they dont make a 15 type x.lol

and yes i use to have,1, and overall, nice sq, thats about it, i would never buy 1 though....Much better subs in the price range

Silver Member
Username: Panocha

Post Number: 180
stfu get out of here i thought you were too good for ecoustics? you wanted people to follow you over to CAC cause it was a much BETTER forum and you were tired of us. LMAO no one did GTFO. no one cares.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 3575
i haven't heard an Alpine Type X, and i wouldn't care to.:-)

If noone posted their opinions.....this site would have like 2 threads a week. lol

Silver Member
Username: Livin_loud

Ny

Post Number: 151
I'll just repeat what Muddy said... and I must also ask why your looking at a fat chick having sex...?

Gold Member
Username: Goatin

Ohio U.S.A

Post Number: 1144
{Prime Example Of Why I Have Been Looking For A Better Forum^^^^^^}

Muddy, I said I did not say I did not want opinions on how it might sound.
I guess I ment to say I did not want just a bunch of opinions of what people guess. :-)

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 3578
ok. cool:-)

thought you were being ugly. hahaha

this forum definitely needs mods.:-(

Bronze Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Post Number: 67
i have hear two type x 12's in a scion hatchback.. and they sounds pretty d@mn good.. way better than my friends 2 type r 12's.. i like the x's better .. i still wouldnt have one though.. personal preference ... they still sounded really good though... go for it

Silver Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 138
I got one 10" type X running off of a kicker 2500.1 and i have that amp over half way and the sub is still taking it pretty good i had to work it in first though. The type X sounds hella good with fairly good SPL i hit 134db with 1 10 and iam still working it in so its just geting louder! i recomend a orion 2500d to run 2 type X

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1059
like stated above theres no 15.

treo SSi 15 would do the trick and much more...RL-p 15 also not a bad choice, i heard one today.

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1298
Rave'n...

u did say u didnt like this forum, and were basically telling people to go to the other forum. only because glass it there

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/228564.html

Gold Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Post Number: 1089
Type X's are decent subwoofers. There are MANY more that get louder, and quite a few more that sound better. And some that do both at the same time. Arsenals, RE etc.

Silver Member
Username: Jeffless600

Post Number: 139
I think they suck. I have heard them and for a top model sub, they arent good. I dont hate alpine, but they could have easily made a better high end sub.

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1060
i dont know if i would say they suck, the SQ on mine are pretty damn good. since they lack the SPL most people dont care for them.

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 965
I have heard 2 10" type X's in a sealed application powered by a JL 1000/1 and it sounded awesome. I know that it was underpowering them a little but it wasn't a big deal because it wasn't like they were maxing the volume or anything. They had pretty decent SPL and a ton of sound quality, it really did sound VERY clean and tight. I dug it. :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us