Single sub setup with budget

Bronze Member
Username: Bassgalore

Post Number: 25
Looking for a single 10 or 12 to go under the back seat of a 03 QC Ram. Looking for deep bass. Also what amp would be good. Maybe a $400 budget or 5. Also im looking to replace my front 6x9 and a need a good suggestion. already took care of the 5.25 in the back doors. Had anyone heard the the JVC HX series Coaxial speakers. They look to be be fairly good. Thanks a lot guys

Bronze Member
Username: Kickerandy

Vesta, MN America

Post Number: 79
i would go with kicker comp vr, alpine would be nice, but in a small space there not very good cause there alot bigger, but the comp vr will kick out PLENTY of bass, i have a comp vr, and it is loud as sh.t so thats what i would go w/, then for the amp, i have a 400.1 mono, and it gives off more than enough fo it

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Thanks for the input. Anyone else? What about the front

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3840
Paul, if your looking for a single sub to fit in that truck that will give you really deep bass and sound good while doing it. I whould recommend the Arsenal 10 or 12 by Ascendant Audio.

www.ascendantaudio.com / 3 year warranty and great customer service and a hand built subwoofer.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3841
I whould go with the Alpine Type R 6x9 for a replacement. It will sound good of the HU and even better with a amp driving it.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1817
what about a kx600.1 for the amp and a AA arsenal, the 10 only needs a .7cf box, that would make a nice sql setup.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3842
Yeah the KX 600.1 whould be a great match for the Arsenal 10 or 12. If you want deeper bass then go with the 12. The kx600.1 can be had on ebay for $150 or less used or you can get a new one for cheap aswell. Perfect budget setup with great quality.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
Awesome guys. That really helps. I had 4 CVR 12's running on a jbl 1200.1 in my old ride but there is no way i can get that without sacrificing my back seat. Thanks again for the input

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
What about a 6x8 components set?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
bump
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help