JL W7 13.5 or 12w7 or the 12 w6

Bronze Member
Username: Anacard

Dimond Bar, CA United States

Post Number: 33
who's the better sub?????? every one talks about the 12 and never the 13.5 are the 12's better? and is the w6 more stable woffer? whats the deal? like to know that you all think.

Silver Member
Username: Udai

Post Number: 141
What exactly are you looking for? The 13 will get a little louder, the 12 will have a bit better sound quality. About stability, your not really going to go wrong either way. It all depends on what you want. Personally, i like the w6 a bit better, it can get pretty loud and it has really nice tight bass.

Bronze Member
Username: Pike110

Post Number: 73
I was shopping around for new subs for a couple of months and went with 2 12w6v2's I listened to both a lot at a local stereo shop. The w7 was really nice. I just went with the w6's cause they don't need as much power and I was going for sq. I had a hard time choosing!! I couldn't tell a lot of difference between the 13's and the 12's. there was sum, but for the price difference I didn't think it justified going with the 13's instead of the 12's. Just my 2 cents worth. both are GREAT subs.

Bronze Member
Username: Pike110

Post Number: 74
^^^ 13w7 vs 12w7 and 13w6v2 vs 12w6v2
wanted to make sure u knew I was talking about comparing 7's with 7's and 6's with 6's

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 806
get a 13W6v2 and you'll be good to go. W7 have a weird sound to them that either you like or don't and at high volumes they tend to suffer. W6 is one of the better SQ subs out there. People don't talk about them much cause they're expensive.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us