Sound deadning

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 754
where is a good place to get it and what is a good brand? sheets are prefered but will do paint on if its better and cheaper. i will need only enough to do the rear hatch door on my ford explorer suv.

Bronze Member
Username: Brycew7

B.C., B.C.

Post Number: 17
i've seen some on ebay, companies like dynamat, or Brown bread i hear is pretty good.

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 185
SW, if you want it to look very good this isn't a good idea but putting a couple screws through the back plastic trim into the metal supports works great. I drilled a hole through the trim and support, welded a nut on the back of the support, and then ran a bolt through the hole and that stopped A LOT of rattling. If you paint the bolt to match the back of the truck, it is a lot cleaner looking. hope that made sense.

Silver Member
Username: Stnorris

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 177
Edead off of ebay. it comes in 3 different types. Check it OUT!

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 106
has anyone tried that sound deadning that comes in like a spray can? i was thinking of getting it for those hard to reach places.

Bronze Member
Username: Jinster

Post Number: 86
when i was frequenting corvetteforum.com, i couldn't see anything but praises for those spray cans

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 808
spray ones suck. They take alot of the liquid to make one good layer. Spray is good for things like corners but for whole planes of metal use the matt.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us