Qes:
SPL:
Pe:
BL:
dia:
Sd:

For a Alpine 12" R?

I just found WinISD.lol

I know its kind of a dumb question, Sorry.

Gold Member
Username: Goatin

Ohio U.S.A

Post Number: 1140
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 292
find better subs, my audiobauns sound better and get louder than just about every setup i've heard with R's, only one that was louder they were in like a 6^3ft box ported and had like their PEAK power, it was only for like 10 seconds or something but mine still sounded better

Silver Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 267
im gonna call BS on that right there, you made that up, thats impossible, those would play free air longer, louder, and better than any audiobahn

Silver Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 268
im gonna call BS on that right there, you made that up, thats impossible, type Rs would play free air longer, louder, and better than any audiobahn

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 967
ok..? i doubt that and second he asks a simple question. if you dont want to answer it then dont but dont go telling him to find better subs, im sure he likes his just fine. sorry Rave'n i dont know the answer to your question i just hate whenever i open a thread when someone wants a simple question answred everyone says "those subs suck, get something better like RE or AA"

have you checked alpines website?

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 2276
did all those setups have sony and boss amps or sumthin ? and horrible boxes

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 295
dude, common if your going to think im lying i'll get a fuken meter and prove to you that im not Bsin. i have better things to do with my time then make up lies. i didn't recomend a different sub. and its as simple as that, hejust didnt' want to do the resurch to find the specs on his own.

Silver Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 126
man alpine type R would blow audiobahn out of the water in SPL and SQ 4 15" alpine type R's hit 156 db which is freqin loud audiobahn might be able to go that loud but they would sound like sh*it at least R's have some good quality to them. I am replacing my type X with an R type sound really good in quality i mean they got so good quality that it makes it seem loud but they are not loud subs

Bronze Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 74
Rave'n, it's going to depend on what model year type R's you have. If they are the current model then here is your manual, page 4 should have everything you're looking for, you'll need Adobe Reader to view it:

http://www.alpine-usa.com/images/products/documents/OM_SWR-1242D.pdf

If they are the 2004 version go here:

http://www.stylestandard.net/oswego/login/alpinelogin

then click "continue without login" then click on on "owners manuals" then "subwoofers" then "2004 subwoofer owners manuals" then find your model number. Hope that helps.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us