I need help deciding

Silver Member
Username: Reef

Post Number: 193
ok here is 2 diff audiobahn amps witch one should i get?http://cgi.ebay.com/AUDIOBAHN-A8000T-1600-WATT-MONOBLOCK-AMPLIFIER-NEW-2006_W0QQ itemZ9732074695QQcategoryZ18796QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem OR http://cgi.ebay.com/A8000V-Audiobahn-800W-RMS-Mono-Block-Intake-Amp-NEW_W0QQitem Z9730138204QQcategoryZ64571QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Bronze Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 98
one of them is the old a800t and one of them is the new a800v replacement for the a800t i guess its upposed to be better but their the same amp, get which ever fits your budget.

Silver Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 754
lol man dont listen to tweaker, hes a, wells hes a tweaker.jk tweaker. ya i agree w/tweaker.

Username: Im_the_loudest

Post Number: 6
don't get audiobahn they stink sound like cardboard

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 757
James is certainly a newbe ignore his post. Most audiobahn sh!t does stink but every1 talks about this amp and say it puts out great power for the money. So go for it homie.

Post Number: 9
power vs quality i've been in the car audio world for over 7 years now and the older amps are better then the newer ones......even kicker now sux

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 759
Ur opinion of course. The audiobahn amp models now might not be as good as they were back then but still puts out great power for money. Kicker doesnt suck man.

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 760
Ur opinion of course. The audiobahn amp models now might not be as good as they were back then but still puts out great power for money.

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 762
Kicker doesnt suck man.

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 633
that model is great and good built so go for it

Silver Member

Post Number: 199
so witch one should i get the older or newer or does it matter

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1238
lol. obviously if u think kicker sukcs, you havent been in the car audio world for a couple days. their amps are extremly great quality, and their only good sub IMO is the cvr

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
kicker amps nowadays are no contest to the 99' models......meaning they downgraded

Gold Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1240
ok. whatever u say. not going to get into this discussion because you will get owned by me and 50 other members on this forum.

their old models were good, but they weren't underrated like they are today. kx1200.1 put out 1360, and same with all the other amps

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
u know i'm right thats why........older models are better

Gold Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1241
you sure know your stuff to convince me :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 201
hey james bond how about you get off the thread i dont give a f*uck about you opinion you realy think people will lostin to you you have like 6 posts and look at like bassman3 hes got a 1000 posts i think im gunna belive wat he says, so can we get back to my ? is the newer audiobahn worth the money than the older one

Gold Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1243
i really dont know much about the a8000v because i havent benched it or anything and because its still brand new...

i know for a fact thought that the a8000t puts out 800 true watts though. issac benched it a believe.

The way i look at it. they probably are both the same because the a8000v is just the newer version of the a8000t. so i would guess that that would put out 800 watts too. i would personally go with the older one, unless you want to be one of the first ot test the a8000v outs and to give us an opinion on it in this forum... :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 203
i think i will go with the older one unless i get more money some how,thanks

Gold Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1245
no prob. ^^ thats prob. the right decision because people know that it puts out the right power unlike the a8000v where people dont really know

Silver Member

Post Number: 204
you think it would be twice a*s loud when i get my kickers because i have a hatch back

Gold Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1279
comp vr's? yea, they will get loud.

Bronze Member
Username: Cawb

Post Number: 17
wat kind of subs are the kicker compc124 i never really hear any one talkin about those kickers? are those model for SQ

Gold Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1280
they are the model below the cvr. with that price, i would rather get some AA assassins or somthin.

Bronze Member
Username: Cawb

Post Number: 18
no i was just wonderin, im gettin a pair of CVRs
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us