Think i finally decided!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Langless28

Boston, MA

Post Number: 593
im leaning towards arsenal 12 cus its easier to get hold of and is now only 180 bucks! according to isaac W. my xtant amp puts out real close to 750watts, puts im getting a 200amp ho alt and 0ga wire. the box im leaning towards to build is going to be 2cubes tuned to 32hz. prolly a dumb question, out of all the small th. parameters, is their one for driver displacement? does anyone know it for the 12 arsenal? any arguments?

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 179
Only thing is arsenal recomends it to be in a sealed box. I couldn't find displacement on any sizes. I THINK .65 is a good/average number for that though. correct me if I am wrong though

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 947
no! .65 cu. ft. is way to huge for driver displacment. i would guess .15

Silver Member

Boston, MA

Post Number: 594
bump

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 312
i'd say .15 is a good guess. i think thats what my sx12 is. even if its not correct, its pretty damn close and wont affect the way it sounds much. ur talking about hundreth's of a cubic foot here.

Silver Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 124
your going a bit overboard on that 750watts u do not need 0 ga wire id say about 4ga 750 isnt a whole lot. I have 2500watts rms going to about 2 ga wire it works fine

Silver Member

Boston, MA

Post Number: 595
andy i have other amps as well.

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 956
Bass, you doing 1/0 gauge from the front and doing a distro block? How many other amps do you have? If you want to lay 1/0 gauge thatts totally fine, you can never go wrong with bigger wire. Bigger wire means much less voltage drop once it gets back to your amps. Keeps everything going smoothly, with less demand on your alt. :-)

Silver Member

Boston, MA

Post Number: 596
yeah i plan on doing 0ga to dist block and 4ga outputs. i have the xtant and 300/4 total amps drawn is something like 120. i would use 2ga but no shops near me sell it. and i havnt found any online site either. i was gonnna get knukonceptz eko 0ga. plus i want as little voltage drop as possible :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us