New 6.5's

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1810
well my dad had these old azz speakers in the garage, they were some off the wall brand 6.5 full range driver, so i was like i wonder how much x-max i could get out of them, so i took off the 2.25inch port, so its basically a sealed box with a hole in it, well i went to my room hook it up to my stereo and played a 20-35hz sweep, LOL around 30hz that thing really got movin, i bet it had around .75 inchs, so then i turn the bass boost all the way up and crnk the volume, and OMG that little mofo was really movin, i'd say atleast 1.5inchs excursion, but then around 30hz i heard a pop sound and ther speaker stopped, then i seen smoke, LOL, so now we need new speakers so i talked my dad into getting the AA 6.5 mid, so im gonna use the same box, just put a new port, tuned around 44hz, i never thought so much enjoyment could come from finding a POS speaker in your garage.LOL

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1813
has any1 ever click the advertiesment add on the right of the screen, http://wickedlasers.com/ i just did and those lasers look badass, but exspensive f\/ck.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us