Need advice on a box

Bronze Member
Username: Silverado_94

Hudson bay, Saskatchewan Canada

Post Number: 19
i was thinking of building a new box for my 10 jl subs. I was thinking about many diffrent ideas like ported, slot ported, bandpass. My friend was telling me about a snailshell box and an abc box i was wondering if any one has any advice or ideas for me to try. Need all the help i can get. thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Terry6405

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 799
ported is your best bet, mabey with areoports, anything like those other ideas will be really complicated, but thats if you plan to build one yourself, a wad of cash will get you a really good box, like a TCAB, and all i know about snailshell box, is they have croked ports and are expansive

Silver Member
Username: Shawnomak

Sask Canada

Post Number: 300
Aiight Devin, we'll pick up two sheets of mdf and I'll get my box done and we can make you one too. Make sure you know the size of trunk in that car you want to get.

http://www.subwoofertools.com/forum/ported-box.asp?Ew=32&Eh=15&Dia=4&Xmax=12&Vd= .05&NumW=2&Vb=2.5&Fb=32&Qts=&Vas=&Fs=&CE=0

Good enough for two 10" jl W4's?

Silver Member
Username: Shawnomak

Sask Canada

Post Number: 301
Here, I made a sketch on paint.. Something like this, or a little different maybe.. Tuned to 32 hz? I don't know what you want but its just an idea.

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us