Triple 8's?

Bronze Member
Username: Alpineduder

Post Number: 33
how would three 8" Rockford Fostgate P2 8" subs in a ported box under my seat sound?, they are running off of a 1000W concept mono amp. I have the rockford T1 6.5" speakers running on a 350W alpine amp. Would this system sound good?, i do no want people to tell/reccomend me to get other subs or anything

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 804
ummm.....thats like me telling u that will a toyota tundra looks betta than a dodge ram...its ur personal opinon...there is no was to tell whut its gonna sound like if weve neva heard it.....and since u obvioulsy dont want us to recommend u anything new...theres was really no point of asking...not trying to be dumb just saying...just have to adjust it to ur preference as to whut u like....

so in short who knows

Bronze Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Post Number: 40
even tho ur not gonna like this... 8's (in my opinion) wont give off a deep bass... they will thump with the higher stuff tho... they jus wont sound as good as 10's or 12's/// however i did hear 2 6.5 inch bazooka tubs.. and they sounded good.. ill give it too em.. but thats the only ive heard that sounded good below a ten

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7200
It will sound like sh!t...compared to alot of setups I have in mind, but u dont want anybody to recommend anything.. So deal with what u got
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us